Skip to content
- As with Employment Law, New Caledonia legislates independently in the area of tax law.
- D&S LEGAL has put in place the necessary structures in this particularly technical area of law which is constantly evolving, in order to have documentary resources which are regularly updated and appropriate IT resources.
- The Firm has developed a leading tax practice, including in the areas of corporate restructuring and business consolidations, customs duties, assistance with tax audits and litigation, international tax law, real estate taxation, personal estate taxation and criminal tax law.
- The Firm is in contact with other professionals, including accountants, and has regular contact with the various actors in the tax field in New Caledonia.
- The law firm D&S LEGAL regularly organises information and training sessions for senior executives of local companies and for foreign investors.